Snickers Caramel Apple Salad
I can’t go to grocery stores without getting Snickers bars. It’s absolutely one of my favorites! Needless to say, I love how Snickers are incorporated within this dish.
Snickers Caramel Apple Salad Ingredients
- 4 apples (medium)
- 6 (58.7g) Snickers Candy Bars
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (16oz) cool whip
- 1 (5.1oz) package Vanilla Instant Pudding
- Mix together milk, cool whip and vanilla pudding. Whisk well until combined.
- Chop the apples and Snickers (bite size pieces). Stir into the pudding mixture.
- Put the combined mixture and chopped apples and Snickers in a large bowl. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or more.
- Serve and enjoy!